There will be more than one option of standardized evaluation forms.
1. Pre-workshop survey (see https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QNBWNGC for typical pre-workshop survey)
2. Post-workshop survey (see https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lakeguardian for typical post-workshop survey)
How we use them:
1. We summarize the data from an Excel spreadsheet for reporting to funders and improving future workshops.
1. Do we just leave them as Survey Monkey forms with a link?
2. Do we adapt it to be our own form? As it is now, not all staff are equally adept at working in Survey Monkey (NOT that it is hard to use, but…..). So is there a better way that doesn’t require going to another site?
These survey forms need to be modifiable for new workshops (modifiable by staff administrators)